Thursday 5 November 2009

Flim Flam some up beats

I am pleased ot be lining up a 'dream' team as my project steering group with a Chair or Faciltitator is better - all hand picked by me - they will add so much to the project and keep it all on line the actual list of those involved is very impressive, inspiring confidence - meetings are to be informal and social - with bombay mix and drink refreshments - every there months is the right cycle I spoke with my first funder Igniting Ambition to find out how to apply for 2012 Cultural Olympiad in London I was informed no method agreed as yet so I then gave a bit of an update on my project to show we are still on schedule and moving forward I am still collating testimonials (one from my local authority ) so this is taking some time but that short story length application text awaits - I suppose I am still getting all the information in place. like always do before I sit down and write

No comments:

Post a Comment