Thursday 10 June 2010

He was the one all along - Innovation & Collaboration

So I am all set, evertyhing in place the Digital Consultant (some development days agreed) the Senior Academic University Creative Digital Innovation and MA Graduate in Music & Technology - it does not escape that they are all men. I have found the one- to work with who has been there all along ,but now I have him on board seriously, patience is something that must be cultivated by all. Thinking now of the wonderful advice on success in entrepreneurial projects of Levi Roots I am so looking forward to working with them to allow my inner techno geek to creatively flower aahh... The prize - stunning innovation and excellence, a great creative collaborative journey, a dream fulfilled ....so I have set my mind to get the inspire trade mark and ge this money via a regional development agency who in turn get it from Europe this is in parrallel with other fundraising work

No comments:

Post a Comment